Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Start small... think big


So this is it, my very first blog post. Quick bit about me: I'm a writer... for me that's first and foremost and anyone who has the bug will understand. I also dabble as a musician, computer nerd (who doesn't these days?) and general creative type. I live in London, UK, and I'm about to publish my first novel... okay, indie-publish. So I thought I would chronicle my journey and garner support while spreading the word and maybe helping other aspiring writers out there in the process and making new friends. Oh yes, and I will be blogging about books, reviewing them and anything else that takes my fancy in the process!  
And in the meantime feel free to check out my website by clicking HERE! and drop by and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment